Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to change default place of storing pictures, videos etc. on Nokia N79?

Just wondering how to change the default storage location for when I capture pictures or videos, as my phone's default location for these things is the measly 50mb memory, even when I've got an 8gb card in. I can't find it in the options for it so I'm just wondering how I change the default storage place to be the memory card, thanks.How to change default place of storing pictures, videos etc. on Nokia N79?
It is in the options. Do the following:

1. Start ';Camera';.

2. Press ';Options';.

3. Select ';Settings'; -%26gt; ';Memory in use';.

4. Select the memory card.

After that, the images and videos.

After that, the captured videos and images will be saved in the memory card.

No comments:

Post a Comment