Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change default Language in Powerpoint 07?

My Microsoft office is in Arabic and I want it to be in English. I know you go to Microsoft office, then Mocrosoft Office tools, then language setting. I've done that, and I've set the whole thing to english. I know english is fully supported by my microsoft Office.



The Answer they'll help me will get 10 Points! :DHow to change default Language in Powerpoint 07?
Here's a great article on working with different languages in Office 2007: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites



There are a lot of different language options (spell check, display language etc...) So you may have changed the language in one place but not in others so make sure you go through the different options.



Cheers,

Andy

MSFT Office Outreach Team

No comments:

Post a Comment