Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I permanently change default view in windows calculator from standard to scientific?

Emphasis on the word ';permanently';. For example, when I open ';calculator'; on my home computer, it launches on scientific mode, yet at work it always launches in standard mode. How can have it launch in scientific mode all the time?How do I permanently change default view in windows calculator from standard to scientific?
hmmm...sorry, no help here.

i have Vista.

i close my calculator in scientific mode,

when i open it up up again, it opens in scientific mode.

so i didnt know it was an issue.

i can change the view to standard and close calculator.

then when i open it, its in standard mode.

i can even reboot my cpu, and it just remembers.



maybe you have a Win XP issue?
  • formal hair
  • get rid of blackheads on nose
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment