Sunday, November 21, 2010

How Do I Change Default Pic Viewer?

When i am looking at pics in my computer, I double click it and it opens w/ macromedia fireworks. How can I change it back to Windows pic viewer or something like that?How Do I Change Default Pic Viewer?
- right click on the file

- choose Open With

- choose ';Choose Program';

- choose your wanted viewer from the list

- and finally and the most important check ';Always use the selected program to open this kind of file'; than click OK.How Do I Change Default Pic Viewer?
Open Windows Explorer or My Computer

Go to Tools-%26gt;Folder Options

Select the File Types tab

Scroll to and clickbthe extension you wish to change (jpg for example)

Click Change

Select the program you wish to use from the resulting list

Ensure ';Always use....'; is checked.

Click OK.

Repeat for other file types.

Click OK.
open up my computer, at the top select tools and folder options



select the tab that says file types



scroll down the list till you find JPG and click once



you will see it says opens with... macromedia...

click change...



this brings up the ';open with'; dialogue box.



select the program you want to use from the list and press ok or browse to find the program yourself.



close the folder options box by pressing ok.
Right click on the pic which u want to open.Thr would a option like open with..... then choose any one from them.i.e through internet explorer or paint or picture manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment