Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change default browser for msn messenger?

I set default browser from add and remove programs already, and yet it stil opens up IE when I open my msn inbox. I want to use Firefox (simply because I like it more), my operating system is windows xp. Someone help please.How to change default browser for msn messenger?
I believe since MSN and Explorer are both from Microsoft it will then to use Explorer when you open your MSN Inbox. All you need to do is favourite it in Firefox and all you need to do is go to firefox and click on the link taking you straight to your inbox. Bit more of a hassle but it gets the job done.How to change default browser for msn messenger?
uninstall firefox and delete it, download a new firefox browser and install it ,then look for the comment that says'; would you like firefox to be your default browser?';.........
  • email web hosting
  • finger nails blue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment