Friday, November 19, 2010

Is there a way I can permanently change default settings in 2008 Microsoft word..windows vista?

Everytime a open a new document the font is not Times New Roman and the paragraph settings are not how I like them. It is a hassle for me to change these settings for every single paper I write for school...so is there a way I can change it for good? Help pleeease!Is there a way I can permanently change default settings in 2008 Microsoft word..windows vista?
Here's how I'd do that on the Windows side:



1.Right-click in an empty document and select Font.

2.Select the font you want.

3.Make any changes you want.

4.Click the Default button.

5.Select Yes in the warning box that appears.

6.Click OK.



The same applies for paragraphs, but select Paragraph in the first step.



That should do it.Is there a way I can permanently change default settings in 2008 Microsoft word..windows vista?
Open a new Word Document, leave it blank.

Click Format and choose what you want the default format to be.

At the bottom of that box, click Default. It will ask if you want to save this as your default font. Click yes. Close Word and reopen it and it should stick.
  • Looking for a quilt display chest
  • web hosting problem
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment