Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change default back to Yahoo?

I go to Internet Options, Programs %26amp; on the drop down Yahoo Mail is not listed as a option only MS programs are listed (Outlook, MSN, Etc.) How do I put YM back on the drop down list again? It is my browser.How do I change default back to Yahoo?
Yahoo DOESN'T normally appear as a choice on the drop down list -----cause it's web based mail, and not actually installed on your computer.------Sooooo-- you have to force the issue--this way.



Since Yahoo doesn't appear on the list, as one of the choices-----you will have to download (or RE-download) Messenger---all of it----and that will put Yahoo on the list.

Now go back (tools-internet options-programs) and you will able to select Yahoo---';apply and ok';.



Later, you can remove Messenger---if you don't really want it---without affecting the setting.
  • quality essential oils
  • i need printer driver
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment