Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the default weather degree measurement to Celsius?

When I go to yahoo.com, the weather always shows F. How do I change default to C?How do I change the default weather degree measurement to Celsius?
If you are trying to change it on the main yahoo page (www.yahoo.com or yahoo.com), you can not - That is only customizable via the my.yahoo.com page



If you are using your My Yahoo page, then it depends on which format you have (Beat or Classic).



For Yahoo Beta:

Edit the Weather module

Click on the ';scale'; tab

Select ';Celsius';

Click on the ';Save'; Button (forget this and it will revert back to Fahrenheit)





For Yahoo Classic:

Edit the module -- Below the city selections, there is a ';Display Temperatures in :'; option. Select '; Celsius';

Click on the ';Finished'; button.







Hope this helpsHow do I change the default weather degree measurement to Celsius?
click on the %26lt;sun and cloud%26gt; and wait for a new window there you can view on top of the page....f/c just click on %26lt;c%26gt; and that will be changed.





i think after lot of research like you.........there is no way to change it permanently..sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment