Sunday, November 21, 2010

GTA IV: How do I change default warehouses?

I got to the part where Roman buys a safehouse after he gets kidnapped but when I start the game, I'm always in the first very crappy safehouse that you get when you escape from Hove Beach. How do I make the new safehouse the default one?



When I try to save, I only fine slots 1 - 12 and the autosave is at slot 13. I need a way to be in the new safehouse while still using autosave.GTA IV: How do I change default warehouses?
GTA IV autosaves you at the house you are closest to at the autosave, so if you autosave in northern Algonquin or Bohan frequently, the autosave will stick you in the crappy safehouse. There is no way to make the nice apartment the ';default'; one that I know of - I think the GTA IV AI is just trying to make things convenient for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment