Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I change default email in order to mail web links on another email.?

When I want to send a web link, the default email is Outlook. I do not use outlook and am unable to send the link from outlook. I would like it to default to my personal email if possible. ThanksHow can I change default email in order to mail web links on another email.?
It's possible---but it depends on what your ';personal email'; is---since there are different methods for different email programs, and browsers.

Why don't you give us those details?---just add them to the bottom of your question.



In the meantime ---just in case you're using Yahoo and Internet Ex.----click this link for instructions to make Yahoo your default.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or

No comments:

Post a Comment