Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you change default font, color, etc. permanently in new version of Yahoo email?

I have the new version of Yahoo email. I have it on rich text or whatever it's called now. I want to be able to change to italics and maybe even the color permanently (as a default) Can I do that in the new version?



Also on my signature, you can't access the html code anymore. Is there a way to do that?How do you change default font, color, etc. permanently in new version of Yahoo email?
u cannot change ur text colour to default as black is the default colour

the other colours are given to format the text only if u want

Signature

Go to my account page on yahoo mail classic

Then under the signature tab type the unique signature u want for ur mails

Save it by clicking in the save button in the top of the pageHow do you change default font, color, etc. permanently in new version of Yahoo email?
I am not using Yahoo classic email, I am using the new version, which I am not totally convinced on it.

Report Abuse


You CAN change it, Mine is on blue and I can't remember how I did it. I whant to make it black again.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment