Sunday, November 21, 2010

Change default font in facebook and windows?

Can someone please tell me how I can change the font in facebook? My friends has it on hers however she has Windows XP and I have Windows Vista but that wouldn't make a difference right? She also has that font set to her whole windows.

I have already tried the internet options tools but nothing works, please help:SChange default font in facebook and windows?
If you are in ';Internet Explorer'; try this:

Hold the ';CTRL'; button down on the keyboard with your left hand.

Keep that ctrl button pressed, while you do the following with your right hand::

See the middle wheel in the mouse?

Just ';wheel it up'; by scrolling that wheel up or down ';one at a time';.

But you dont want to ';push in'; the wheel.



This should make the font get bigger and smaller.

And it should remember it for the next time you go on the internet.



Good luck.

I hope I made sense.

(Oh also, there might be some settings in facebook itself for the font)

No comments:

Post a Comment