Friday, November 19, 2010

Does anyone know how to change default downloader?

I want to change my default page to something else long enough to see if some video will download from the other. I am wanting to change Frostwire to Utorrent. I have done it before but now have forgotten. Then I will change it back because I think Frostwire is a little safer.

Thanks,Does anyone know how to change default downloader?
The last program you install becomes the default. In control panel Admin tools/ local services see if you can turn utorrent to disabled. That will stop it from loading on boot. go to same place choose manual and Start may appear/ click it. if not /OK if not Apply Then highlight right click properties Start. You may be able to start and stop both programs from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment