Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I change default programs in windows XP?

For example, my default download manager is Flashget but I want to have utorrent as my default download manager.How can I change default programs in windows XP?
In uTorrent at Tools%26gt;Options%26gt;General is a button to press to associate uTorrent with .torrent files and a box to tick to have uTorrent check this association on its startup.



Also, to set a file association, right-click the file and select properties and press the ';Change'; button and browse to the program you want to be default for the file type. Press OK.



Or Start%26gt;Control Panel%26gt;Folder Options%26gt;Files Type tab and set association.



Or in any open folder select Tools%26gt;Folder Options%26gt;File TypesHow can I change default programs in windows XP?
Lol i have the exact same programs :D



They should be in the program, like in flashget click on tools at the top and there will be a thing that says ';default download manager';



and when you start the program it should ask you if you want it to be your default, If its isnt already

No comments:

Post a Comment