Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I change default setting to open photo attachments?

Since yesterday, when I receive an e-mail with a photo attached, I've been unable to open it because my computer is trying to open the photo with a program that I don't have (had a free trial two years ago when I bought the laptop). I don't want to purchase this program, and I have no idea why all of a sudden it's trying to use this program to open the photo attachments. How do I change to setting to open the photos with another program?How do I change default setting to open photo attachments?
Right-click on the file, and select ';Open with...';. You should get the option to select a different program and set a default program. You may need to download the file to your computer in order to get this to work, depending on what you are using for your email.How do I change default setting to open photo attachments?
try opening it with anothe file right click on it and open with

No comments:

Post a Comment